Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede, KGNCNMOBANGEDE admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The management of the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede (KGNCNMOBANGEDE) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Interested candidates must pass the following subjects at a minimum of credit level in either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB;
1. English Language
Awaiting Results applicants need not to apply.
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN AT THE BANK
1. Walk into any bank on Etranzact platform nation‐wide
2. Fill a teller (You do not need to account number)
3. Write “KOGI STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY OBANGEDE” at the Top of teller.
4. Fill the “Amount” (including the Transaction Charge)
5. Pay at the counter and collect “Payment Receipt” indicating:
o Confirmation Order#
o Amount Paid
o Payment Date
o And other relevant details.
N.B.: (Insist on collecting your Payment receipt before leaving the banking hall)
The following banks are members of the eTranzact platform:
Diamond Bank Plc
First City Monument Bank
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
BIAO of Ivory Coast
Covenant Micro Finance Bank
Fidelity Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc
Standard Chartered Bank
STEP TO BE TAKEN ONLINE FOR THE REGISTRATION
Once you have your payment receipt, visit: http://portal.kgscnmobagede.com/
1. Enter your “Confirmation Order#” and click on “Start Application”
2. If your “Confirmation Order#” is correct, a “New form” will open for you to start filling.
3. If you have Verified your payment before, you can either:
o Click on “Click here to open existing Application”
o or you will be Automatically Redirected to the Application Login page if you enter your “Confirmation Order#”
4. Complete the Application Form as appropriate and submit the form online.
Sales of form ends: 13th July, 2019.
Examination: 20th July, 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
This Post Was Originally Posted on www.myschoolgist.com