GO PR is now accepting applications from University and College students all over the world for its 2019 Digital Marketing Scholarship. The deadline for submission of applications for the GO PR Digital Marketing Scholarship is 26th July, 2019.
Rewarding excellence in digital marketing and creating a brighter future for younger generations…
GO PR are passionate about all things Digital. From Social Media, SEO, Conversion Optimisation, Web Design, Paid Advertising to Public Relations. They want to promote awareness, share knowledge and reward excellence, so they are launching the annual Digital Marketing Scholarship to both Thai and International students who share the same passion, philosophy and values as them.
GO PR Digital Marketing Scholarship Eligibility.
- Open to all students who are over the age of 18, of any race or gender, who are currently enrolled at university or college;
- Candidates must have a passion for digital marketing as the scholarship winner will be chosen based on the quality of the content they produce and the level of knowledge they display in their chosen subject.
GO PR Digital Marketing Scholarship Prizes.
- The lucky winner will receive $1,000 USD/35,000THB by cheque that will be sent directly to your college or university addressed to you, one week after the announcement. *Note -CDU (Charles Darwin University) Students will be contacted directly and receive payment directly if they are chosen to be the lucky winner of this scholarship
- The lucky winner will also have opportunity to work at GO PR after they graduate, or intern there part time (paid) during term/semester breaks.
How to Apply for GO PR Digital Marketing Scholarship.
Write a minimum of 1000 words in English or Thai language, on any subject that falls under Digital Marketing, this can be anything related to Digital PR, Social Media, SEO, ASO, CRO, PPC or Web Design.
- Your work must be original and not copied or plagiarised
- Any reference should have a citation and linked to in your article
- Images and graphics can be used but must be original
When you’re ready to apply, just email email@example.com with your article either in Word or Google Doc format, and include your name, email, name of your college or university and proof of student status.
The deadline of entry for this scholarship is on July 26th, 2019, with entry submissions resuming on July 29th, 2019 for the July 28th, 2020 Scholarship.