Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

justseyi
      Keymaster

Hi, so I got thinking. You as a person. Do you “Fall” in love? Or do you “Choose” to love?

Is there a difference?

Thank you.

•poet•book worm•proud Villager• •jesus culture•

• #4474 Reply

EtseGee

Love is a choice….. Cos love is action not words….

• #4481 Reply

justseyi
        Keymaster

Epic response bro

• #4475 Reply

success
      Participant

We choose to love….love is a feeling…its a strong bond that can make the Impossible possible …

• #4483 Reply

justseyi
        Keymaster

♥️♥️

• #4477 Reply

mariam
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Love love love….. I dont know ooo. But I feel you fall in love. That thing is complicated sef…..</p>

• #4482 Reply

justseyi
        Keymaster

Lol ……. okay let’s complicate it more for you. Do you choose to love your folks? Or you just fall in love with them for no reason ?

• #4502 Reply

theotherside
      Participant

You choose to love though. Because if you fall in love. Some day you’d fall out of it. But if you mix falling and choice. It’s probably stronger. ????

• #4534 Reply

bibiiee

Yeah I think you fall in love then choose to love.

• Nigerian
      • Artist
      • Beauty and fashion Enthusiast

• #4543 Reply

Koforola

I think…I think oh its just my opinion that you choose to love because love grows so it could start with just that tiny seed of affection what matters is if you water it.

• #4544 Reply

justseyi
        Keymaster

Thanks for this. Great to have you here !!!

• #4574 Reply

cyrilo
      Participant

Well, i strongly believe you FALL in love. Love is an unconditional feeling, so by the time you CHOOSE to love,it become having feeling for a person cos of a particular trait in him/her that you like and that automatically makes it INFACTUATION (feelings with condition) which is not love..
      LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL
      my opinion though…

• #4593 Reply

whummygold
      Participant

Well, to me. I think u choose to love, then you fall in love. Bkos if u like som1 out of a thousand ppu, then you choose to like d person. Maybe by his/her character or beauty or outspokenness or any other thing that is physical. You can decide to b friend with the person. Then after awhile of friendship u can see other things that u like in d person and then u gonna feel like I’M IN LOVE I’VE FALLEN IN LOVE.

• #4594 Reply

whummygold
      Participant

But, I do d 2. I choose to love and I fall in love

• #4640 Reply

Irebami

Love is one of the most natural things in this world. Everyone should practice the religion of love.

Pure Love is service. This is when you consider others before yourself, doing that, which would benefit your neighbour and would not hinder, humiliate or shame him but uplift him and bring him blessings. (Remember justice is part of love)

Love is when you serve the other willingly and not out of duty. Love brings forth loyalty.

When at the dawn of love, you would want to maintain the good light in  which others see you and never to upset or disappoint them which is the dawn of humility and modesty.

Love is a great virtue which every soul most posses to bring forth sweet harmony that would always uplift the whole world. Love could be from a parent to a child and vise versal, friendship, the love of a man for a woman and vise versal.

Now you know when you really love someone and when your brain is clouding lust, greediness, selfishness and avarice in form of love.

Perhaps when the whole world start practising the religion of pure love which does not hate, envy, condesend, is not sensual, lust filled and other forms of distortions, earth would resonate with the melody of pure divine love similar to that of  paradise.

• #4752 Reply

elizoro1
      Participant

Love is a feeling that brings peace. You choose to love. Well love is all about affection for the people around you. U can also choose to lock urself away if u don’t want to be loved.  Love is the most wonderful feeling in the world. #one love

#Jesuslove

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: What is love to you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: