Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

irebami
      Participant

Exercise is any movement of the body that results in burning calories. There are numerous benefits one could gain from exercise but, I’m going to write about four which are from personal conviction.

1. Reduces weight (duh!)

The simplest way you could reduce your weight to an healthy range is by exercising, and of course cutting off junk food. All you need to do is exercise 30 minutes at least 3 times a week. I recommend jogging, running or jumping ropes which is great for your cardiovascular endurance and you also exercise your whole body at once.

2. Processing of negative emotions

Have you ever felt like life is pointing guns, snippers, arrows and bazooka at you all at once? Or a very obnoxious person is pulling on your last cool nerve? Or is it just a moment of sadness? If yes, exercise could be a good way to channel your negative emotions. Exercise releases serotonin and endorphins (the happy and positive hormones) in the body which gives you a boost and uplifting feeling. Instead of punching or thinking of ways to get back at that obnoxious fellow, give exercise a chance!

3. Reduces cramps and PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)

Hi ladies, guess what? Exercise helps with PMS! Is it the cravings, the bloating, the bad temperaments or moodiness? Exercise reduces them all. Try exercising frequently two weeks before that time of the month to vanish PMS. And for cramps?….. Let’s be realistic, the last thing that comes to one’s mind during those excruciatingly painful hours is exercise. Its like telling someone with a kinfe induced gash on their stomach to jump or run, almost impossible ehn? But, exercise actually works to reduce ccramp. And by exercise during this period I mean walking around which is more gentle.  Exercising two weeks before your period also helps to reduce the cramping.

4. Helps to sleep better.

If you have trouble sleeping, try exercising. when you’ve exhausted your muscles exercising, trust me, sleep would hit your bulls eyes you’d think Merida(brave) shot you with the arrow of sleep.

If you’ve not been exercising, start now! You’ve got nothing to loose but very much to gain. It helps with your agility and it makes you feel so much alive. Make a wise and smart decision and get to work. Don’t forget balance is needed, never forget to get adequate rest.

• #6683 Reply

justseyi
      Keymaster

There’s no number 3 version for men?

•poet•book worm•proud Villager• •jesus culture•

• #6696 Reply

merciboku
      Participant

Awnnn… I exercise only on Saturdays, will that help?

• #6697 Reply

merciboku
      Participant

lol @justseyi None for men

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: 4 reasons you should exercise your body.

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: