Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

justseyi
      Keymaster

I came across this topic on FOX life and the hosts were on the argument that a man without a penis is no longer a man, some said the penis isn’t in any way associated to manhood so what do you villagers think?

p.s this topic is rated 15 lol

•poet•book worm•proud Villager• •jesus culture•

• #3512 Reply

Akolade

It is little Johnny that actually differentiates guys from ladies , no matter how rich you are, little Johnny must be working perfectly not even talking about it absence at all.

• #3515 Reply

justseyi
        Keymaster

Hahahahaha so there’s no man without Johnny. Awesome point Sir. Thank you.

• #3513 Reply

toyowoseni
      Participant

I don’t know what stand to take on this topic yet but if having a penis makes a man does that make Bobrisky one?

• #3516 Reply

justseyi
        Keymaster

True !!!! Is Bobrisky a man? I think this takes the topic beyond the gender differentiation ….. I guess.

• #3579 Reply

mbah
        Participant

Lol… Exactly!

• #3514 Reply

hrmlordmagnus
      Participant

Before I answer, what does man in this context mean? Does it mean an adult male, or a responsible male?

Entrepreneur
      E-commerce Consultant
      Virtual Assistant

• #3526 Reply

Mayowa

Before I answer, what’s little johnny? please!!!

• #3528 Reply

justseyi
        Keymaster

The penis

• #3530 Reply

Tobi

lol. D is actually an interesting and also complex one. But I feel is a yes and no question. Y? Yes a man whose “lil Johnny” dsnt function isn’t a man cus he can’t satisfy a woman sexually. But does that mean CU’s of D’s development meant he stops being the father of his kids and starts being thier Mum? Does it mean he stops being his parents son and start  being their daughter. Or he stops being the husband to his wife and starts being d wife. If we r to generalize it and mans dsnt stop being a man after d stop being a man after d demise of lil john john

• #3532 Reply

justseyi
        Keymaster

you just confused and enlightened me. Thank you!

• #3533 Reply

Tobi

Confused? How sir?

• #3535 Reply

justseyi
        Keymaster

dont mind me jare

• #3534 Reply

Dortsmond

This is a rather confusing one, but sincerely it depends on the angle we are viewing it from, a man can still be regarded a man even without little Johnny because it takes more than the Penis to be called a man, take for instance an old man maybe in his late 90’s whose Penis no longer serves the purpose of satisfying a woman in bed, will he be regarded as less man? Ofcourse not, he is still regarded as a man. Moreover a man is usually recognised first by his physical appearance, mustache, beards, wide chest, thick voice etc. No sane person flashes “Little Johnny” in public. So a man to me is one with good values, high moral standards, is courageous, bold, enlightened, well informed etc. Anyone can own a Penis as the transgender and science have shown us.

• #3536 Reply

justseyi
        Keymaster

Bravo!! You’ve read my mind. Thank you!

• #3565 Reply

iamecter

Nah you not a man without a little Johnny no jokes about that. Moreover, ????Mans not hot ???? was sang for a reason. If he didn’t have a little Johnny, he’ll probably be singing ????this world, is a really cruel world..and the thing may go skrrrr or papapapapa not sure???? But God will help us be hot sometimes in life????

However, the saying what a man can do a woman can do better could apply to most aspects of life except *Be fruitful and multiply * Genesis 1-28. God wouldn’t have said that if he knew we could do without our little Johnny. NB; this bible verse applied to Everyman with a little Johnny be it a loser, politician, pastor or Berger…as long as you have that…you are classified as a MAN

• #3594 Reply

justseyi
        Keymaster

Lol @iamecter you Ehn !!!

• #3599 Reply

bibiiee
      Participant

Can I laugh please????????????????????????????

• Nigerian
      • Artist
      • Beauty and fashion Enthusiast

• #3600 Reply

justseyi
        Keymaster

Lol. Let me join you to laugh ????????????????

• #3531 Reply

justseyi
      Keymaster

third leg ????????

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: ARE YOU STILL A MAN WITHOUT LITTLE JOHNNY

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: